Saturday, January 1, 2011

inspiration behind the style

           I view style as a form of art. Whether it's driven by personal culture or just personal expression, style is something that will always be entertaining to me. My personal style has developed from trial and error - from too many butterfly clips in my hair to a distracting amount of roll on glitter, it is something that expresses the inner you. Style is something that reflects you at a specific point in time. The fad that may seem crucial today will be mocked about tomorrow, but at least for a few hours you thought you were cool. Style will always be entertaining to me, not only because it is constantly changing, but because each person is able to take it and make it their own.

                                                   photo from: www.coachhousegifts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment